Sunday, November 16, 2025

Job Chapter 13

Job 13

Job's third reaction continues... 

1 If it can be seen with the eyes and heard with ears, you will understand, - 

2 - (though) you can still fall through the same knowledge you know,

3  if you delight to speak/rehearse; the Chief Mighty ONE over the overpowering/burly one (El shadday) will correct you -

4 but to add falsehood as supplementary for your restoration/healing will be good for nothing. 

5 I can devise/imagine things in silence, if what I am devising in silence will give wisdom.

6 so, hear my instructions/correction, and hearken to the contest of my lips:

7 if the treachery of the main-Leader is being rehearsed, should it be rehearsed by those with rising-level of iniquities? 

8 and if the main-leader (el) himself also lifted his face up, so why are you contending with me? 

9 it is a good thing to research on things, so that a man who mock you, will be mocked 

10 if you are corrected in the secret, your face will be lifted up to the one who is correcting you. 

11 Why is there fear of falling-down at the time of  bearing a burden?

12 A Maxim/Parable at the back of someone is like a strewn-ashes, and a memorial at the rear/back  (after his demise) of someone is like sticky-clay.

13 - because as they pass by, they will rehearse/speak of what you did devise/imagine in silence. 

14 Why lifting up a palm of hand against a soul and put his flesh in your teeth?

15 indeed,  those they are expected to correct their way, are massacred in their presence;

16 - those whose salvation (yeshuah) should have come in the presence of the hypocrites:

17 Hear this words attentively and listen with your ears as brotherhood:

18 I know, if verdicts are set in order, I shall be justified 

19 and I will (always) devise/imagine in silence to contend, until I give up the ghost:

20 there are two things that are hidden from me, that shall be done in my presence;

21 - the terror (eymah) of the palm (of this hand) must be removed at this time. 

22 (I) will call out till I am answered and I will speak/rehearse till I am restored.

23 If the (Adam international) revolt and the offences were known, what are my own iniquities and offences too? 

24 how did  the enemy plaited/contrived it, and is still hidden from my face?

25 Why running after dry leaves? Who is afraid of staws that is being scattered/tossed to and fro?

26 it is written that: the youth inherit the bitter things of his perversity;

27 which has been rooted down in them, like foot that is put in a stock/anvil and kept - till the foot is engraved/carved out on a path. 

28 garments will wear out and by decomposition, grass will be devoured.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Job Chapter 1

Introduction :  The Book of Job is a historical-story, corroborated by a Revelation of what took place in heaven, and given to whosoever was...