Sunday, November 16, 2025

Job Chapter 42

Job 42

Conclusion: satan lost the bet and Justification for mankind was sustained

1 Job answered Jehovah, and said,

2 I was only able to know the cunning-schemes around (the ore) in fortified places. 

3 however, is there any knowledge that should be concealed? For me, as I have been counseled, I will boldly declare the wonders I have known and understand.

4 I listened, as YOU rehearsed things I enquired to know:

5 If I have heard with my ears before, now I have seen things-heard/the rumors about YOU, with my eyes.

Job finally decared that he hates death 

6 so, I abhor these ashes and dust of the earth, and I am consoled.

7 After Jehovah had spoken to Job about his matter, Jehovah said to Eliphaz the Temanite, and the two friends, because you kindled the anger of MY servant, Job, while speaking/rehearsing to establish him;

8 - (therefore) take seven bulls and seven rams, walk to MY servant Job, and offer up burnt-offering (ascend steps) - and MY servant Job will intreat/judge, by lifting up his face - for you have acted villainous (as anti-hero), while rehearsing to (re) establish MY servant Job:

9 Eliphaz the Temanite, Bilhad the Shuhite, and Zophar the Naamathite, walked away to do as Jehovah has rehearsed, and Job lifted up his face unto Jehovah:

Job won the contention of satan and was blessed while satan lost the privilege to visit heaven forever

10 Jehovah restored Job when he has judged/intreated for his friends according to Mishnah (teaching of Talmud by repetition), and Jehovah turned back Job from "work cessation" and add more things to him:

11 Brethren, and sisters, that knew him by face, wander to console him for the evil. They came and eat food in his house. And those men, as Jehovah has given to them, came to give him a measure of harvested-crop and some men, their golden ear/nose-rings:

12 Jehovah blessed the future of Job, with - fourteen thousands flock of sheep, six thousands carmels, a thousand yoke of oxen, and a thousand female donkeys, and just like the first time;

13 seven sons and three daughters:

14 and he called the name of the first (daughter) Jemima (affectionate/right hand) - the name of the second, Kezia (fig harvest) - and the name of the third, Keren-happuch (fluffy ray). 

Justification break cultural protocol: his Daughters received from the inheritance of their father

15 the women in the land found daughters of Job beautiful - and their father gave them inheritance among their brothers:

16 Job lived a hundreds and forty (140) years and later saw his sons, his sons' sons, even up to four generations.

17 ##Job was satiated with days and he died at an old age. ##

(quote: Job won the bet and got back his possessions, and since then till date, satan the accuser also lost the privilege to appear before Jehovah as traducer. It was thrown out of heaven,(Rev 12:12))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Job Chapter 1

Introduction :  The Book of Job is a historical-story, corroborated by a Revelation of what took place in heaven, and given to whosoever was...