Sunday, November 16, 2025

Job Chapter 19

Job 19

Job's fifth reaction

1 Job answered and said:

2 Why afflicting my soul with crushing words?

3 I have felt hurt/insulted once and to add up (to ten it), I am being put to shame as though I am unfamiliar/unrecognized to you:

4 No doubt, I am misled into the error of lodging you:

5 you have indeed corrected me by twisting my reproach big:

6 I know that  the fortress/stronghold that surround me is being strictly thwarted/wrestled, with the Extremely Mighty God (Eloah eloah), here now; 

7  I will shout for freedom from violence, I will scream for HIM to answer - by HIS verdicts:

8 passing through a path with barrier/fence is like being put on a route that is in darkness:

9 If a head (master) is stripped of his crown, his glory has declined:

10 you walked round about and start a journey to tear down trees of hope;

11 you have plaited/contrived to kindle anger of someone in a tight place:

12 like a battalion, who is paving way, you have come to pitched/encamped around my tent:

13 you know that my brethren are put far away from me like strangers:

14 you know that those who are close to me, have ceased and mislaid me:

15 I am plaited/contrived in the eyes of my maid-servants and those who lodge in my house as stranger and foreigner/sojourner. 

16 These are servants that I responded to, with my own mouth, when they called out to be shown mercy. 

17 oh the SPIRIT (of God); even the sons from the belly of a strange-women are in my shops. 

18 It will be rejected with disdain, should a little baby rise up to speak/rehearse. 

19 the secret counsel of an adult is abhorring/loathed to them and they love to reverse/turn it around:

20 a skin that still adhere to the flesh on a bone, is the skin that still escape the teeth:

21 oh my friends; show mercy to receive mercy - for the hand of Extremely Mighty God (Eloahh eloah) has (negatively) touched me:

22 Why should main-leader (el) persecute another flesh? Just to be satisfied:

23 oh that words I give are strictly written down here now! Oh that a book is given for them to be legislated/enacted! -

24 - oh, that  a lead-pen of iron will engrave/cut them out on a rock forever!

25 I know that the living-beings will rise up at last and be redeemed from the dust of the earth - 

26 - -and I chest/envisionthe that thereafter, the Extremely Mighty God (Eloahh eloah), will encompass their flesh with skin. 

27 - - to be envisioning those in your bosom as a stranger, will come to an end; because even eyes will see reins/kidneys.

28 it is said, he who pursue a matter/spoken-word will find its root:

29 and I know that even for a sojourner, a fury/poison of sword can only be because of perversity, and that, same sword should be from the presence of the Justice (of law).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Isaiah 1

ISAIAH (Jah saves- Yesha Yah yesha yahu ) Introduction: Isaiah was a Prophet, Seer and a gospel preacher before gospel was actualized. His n...