Sunday, November 16, 2025

Job Chapter 23

Job 23

Job seventh reaction

1 Job answered and said;

2 HIS HAND and your bitter/rebellious conversation make my sighing heavy all day:

3 oh that, I can go and find someone with a form/character that will give me what I should know!

4 a mouth that is filled with worthwhile verdicts, instead of one with scolding/rebuke on my face. 

5 it is said, if the words are understood, we will know what to answer:

6 where is the abundance of strength I will to put to contend along with you? 

7 the upright shall be corrected and delivered when he is judged at the ultimate end:

8 if you walk with those of the ancient times, you will understand things at the rear/behind them. 

9 and when you look from the left side and and it is shrouded, chest/envision from the Right-hand for what has been done;

10 - I know that, what is coming forth all along is a way of testing/trying me like gold:

11 my feet will be kept on the way and they will be caught if I bend away in my steps/goings- 

12 - because my lips are in touch with HiS commandments and the utterances of HiS statutes are in my mouths even in secret places - 

13 - I wish that souls shall be restored and it will be done altogether:

14 there are many of such statutes/ordinances which are for us to be at peace:

15 and it is understood that if faces are agitated and startled; - 

16 - it is the overpowering one (shadday) that has agitated their mind, but the main-leader (el) is the one to make them soft/tender.

17 such that, the faces in dark state, at this cross-road, shall be plumped up out of that darkness by other faces. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Job Chapter 1

Introduction :  The Book of Job is a historical-story, corroborated by a Revelation of what took place in heaven, and given to whosoever was...