Job 32
The submission of young guy Elihu, who was probably living with Job
1 The three mortal-men rest/desist from answering Job, for being a Righteous person in his/their own eyes:
2 this kindled the anger of Elihu the son of BarachEl, a Buzite, from families of Ram (ref: Ruth 4:19) - because as for Job, mighty-leaders (Elohim) should JUSTIFY souls and this has kindled his anger.
3 The anger of his three friends are also kindled, and they found Job condemned in their replies.
4 and Elihu waited for them on the matter of Job, because they are older in days,
5 but Elihu saw that the reply from the mouth of these three mortal-men had kindled his anger.
6 so, Elihu the son of Barachel, a Buzite, answered and said, though I am young in days - and like crawling larva/immature being, I fear to show my opinions/know-how before the aged men.
7 it is said, what we know in abundance by wisdom in years, we can rehearse in days.
8 surely, we understand that the breath of mortal-men and the overpowering/burly one (shadday) is from the SPIRIT (of God):
9 the aged-men are abundantly wise and should understand the verdicts:
10 because, the opinions/know-how has been shown to them and they are to say what they have heard..
11 I was patient to listen to your reasoning/insight on this matter, as it has been researched, words by words:
12 I understand that Job can be convinced/corrected (yakach) from his utterances and responses.
13 it is said, even if something of wisdom is found in an ordinary-man, the main-leader (el) can scatter/dispersed it away; -
14 - even if his words are of value/set in order and his utterances can restore things,
15 he may be dismayed/shattered by their responses, according to how his words were transcribed.
16 I have waited to answer, I had stand still for you to speak/rehearse,
17 I will show my opinion/knowledge on the portions you have answered.
18 I am full of words in my belly and pressed by my spirit;
19 just as wine can split/rend open a thing, new things from the belly of someone could be opened up by familiar/ancestral beings/spirit (ob).
20 And as he will open his lips to answer, the spirit in him will speak.
21 Men could have lifted up their faces to Adam, for their resting position.
22 but, in a little while, I know, things will be done that will lift up (another) resting position.
No comments:
Post a Comment