Ps 101
Instrumental music by David.
1 let Strolling men and women sing and play stringed musical instruments unto Jehovah for HIS verdicts and kindness.
2 I will come with integrity of my inner-heart and I will act intelligently and be blameless within YOUR households and walk around in YOUR way;
3 even though some set their eyes on things of belial (without worth), I will turn down/detrude their spoken-words because I hate to adhere to things they do:
4 I also turn away my inner-heart from distorted and evil things they know;
5 if someone with a large inner-heart is in hidden place with a neighbor with lofty/proud eyes, this is a junction/cross-road he has to be able to "put his tongue to use".
6 I will sit down and walk around in the land, believing and ministering/serving in HIS way before all eyes without blemish;
7 even though some (still) sit down within the households, rehearsing lies and do deceitful things to be established before all eyes.
8 at this junction, Jehovah should be up at dawn to cut off all wicked ones in the city and those who exert themselves in practicing such things on earth.
No comments:
Post a Comment