Sunday, June 22, 2025

Psalm Chapter 102

Ps 102

Intercession (tephillah) of an afflicted person when shrouded/overwhelmed before Jehovah 

1 I have come to pour out my complaints to Jehovah, because, Jehovah listen to my supplication and our cry for freedom:

2 I hasten to call out day by day with my face hidden in a tight place, because HE will incline HIS Ears and answer me.

3 bring the days of burning bones with a smoke from hearth to an end.

4 my heart mislay to eat food and dry up like smitten grass. 

5 my voice is from sighing and my bones stick to my flesh:

6 I am like pelican in the wilderness or a cup in a desolate-place:

7 I am like sleepless birds alone on a roof:

8 the enemies swear to insult me as I give praise by the day;

9 I am covered in ashes and I eat my food with a gulp of weeping, 

10 I could lift up my face until I am cast down with indignation and foaming rage, - 

11 - like shade of green-grasses that spread out but dry up with daytime, 

12 but Jehovah settles-down to eternity and HIS remembrance will be from generation to generation:

13 Rise up, for it is time to have mercy upon me, and let the appointed time come, to have compassion upon Zion,

14 have mercy upon YOUR servant, because I am pleased with her stones and her dust. 

15 the kings of the earth and the heathen-nations, will fear Jehovah for the glory of HIS Name. 

16 when Zion is built, they will see the glory of Jehovah in her. 

17 even if those who despise her are objecting, HE will turn (face) unto the supplication even unto my supplication;

18 for it is written that, the last generations, even the people that will be created shall praise Jahh;

19 Jehovah, from heaven, watches the things that have sprouted out on earth even upon elevated places and upon the holy place;

20 HE has heard our groanings and will open the captives, and even the sons who are doomed for execution, - 

21 their names will be reckoned for Jehovah in Zion, and praises shall be unto HIS Name in Jerusalem:

22 people will assemble all together and serve in the kingdom of Jehovah;

23 even if their vigor/strength is reduced/shortened on the way, they will be responded to/answered in that day; - 

24 - because, in that day, the Main-Leader (el) shall tell them, to ascend/come up into her, in the middle of the year, from generation to generation,

25 for in His presence, the earth shall be founded and things in the sky by the activities of His Hands:

26 things will change and those things that stood firm will wear out like garments. Things will change and they will perish because they have dealt treacherously.

27 these things will be accomplished/completed over years

28 and an OFFSPRING will be prepared, in the presence of Whom both sons and servants will permanently dwell. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Job Chapter 1

Introduction :  The Book of Job is a historical-story, corroborated by a Revelation of what took place in heaven, and given to whosoever was...