Monday, June 23, 2025

Psalm Chapter 26

Ps 26

By David. 

1 Jehovah will judge those who waver/slide - so I will walk with Jehovah with integrity and I will trust HIM. 

2 because, if you are attached to Jehovah, your heart will be tested when you prove/attempt things from your interior-self.

3 I will walk around by the truth and kindness in HIS Eyes.

4 I will rather come, sit down hiding, and return empty as adult;

5 because I hate the assembly where the wicked sit down to do evil;

6 I will wash the palms (of my hands) in my innocence and will revolve round the altar of Jehovah; 

7 I will listen attentively to HIS voice and by extension of my hands in thanksgiving, I will reckon/record HIS wonders:

8 Jehovah, loves the habitation of our households, and the glory of our place of tabernacle; 

9 criminals gather for the blood of the living creatures, even for the souls of mortal-men, -

10 their hands are replenished with bribes and from their right hand are evil plans;

11 but, the Redeemed will walk in integrity and show mercy;

12 their feet will stand at the same/equal level ground with the assembly-choir that  bless Jehovah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Isaiah 1

ISAIAH (Jah saves- Yesha Yah yesha yahu ) Introduction: Isaiah was a Prophet, Seer and a gospel preacher before gospel was actualized. His n...