Ps 28
By David
1 I devise in silence, that, in Jehovah is my sharp Rock. I will call out to HIM because to be silenced is likened to descending into the pit:
2 listen to the voice of my earnest prayer, as I cry for freedom in Holy sanctuary by lifting up my hands for the oracle/words from YOUR Mouth:
3 the wicked prolong to practise things that exert himself in vain. They rehearse prosperous peace to neighbors, but evil is in their interior heart:
4 Give to them according to their deeds, practices, and rewards of their wrongdoings - but restore me and give to me according to the activities of my hands
5 the work of their hand is to pull down but I understand the activity of Jehovah is to build up:
6 so, I kneel to bless Jehovah, for hearing the voice of my earnest prayer:
7 in Jehovah is my shield - my heart trust HIS greatest strength to help me, - so I exult/jump for joy - singing songs from my heart, with my hands held out in worship.
8 in the greatest strength of Jehovah is my fortified place and savaltion through HIS MESSIAH (mashiyach/anointed),
9 who will save HIS people, and bless them with their inheritance - and will tend/shepherd them and lift them up unto eternity.
No comments:
Post a Comment