Monday, June 23, 2025

Psalm Chapter 27

Ps 27

By David. 

1 In Jehovah is Life and all round salvation - why will I be frightened? In Jehovah is Light and a fortified place, why will I be startled? 

2 when the enemies approach to do evil in tight places, and even to devour flesh of those who totter (through weakness) and fell;

3 when their army encamped for battle - to frighten my heart, I will rise up and trust HIM. 

4 one thing I demanded from Jehovah, is to sit down and seek after Life for the household of Jehovah all day, by inspecting the temple of Jehovah, and by envisioning HIS beauty/pleasantness.

5 I will be reserved/hid in HIS secret place even in a hut and my tent, I will be concealed in the day of evil, because in HIM is highly raised-up sharp rock:

6 My head will be raised high over the enemies around me and I will slaughter a sacrifice in the tabernacle with acclamation of joy as singers are strolling, singing and playing stringed instruments to praise Jehovah:

7 I will call out with my voice to Jehovah to have mercy on me. HE will hear and answer me. 

8 It is said, seek after the Face of Jehovah, so, with my heart, I will seek after HIS presence (in worship/prayer) 

9 if all leaders of men (elohim) abandon HIS presence and forsake HIS all-round-help, the anger of slaves will spread out, and all-round-salvation will be concealed;

10 if father and mother forsake us, even Jehovah will gather us together:

11 Jehovah: lead us in a path of equity/level path, (so as) to reverently rule/dominate.

12 they would have given my soul into a tight place, where false witnesses would rise up and puff out violence on me --

13 - - if not that, I had believed to see the goodness of Jehovah in the land of the living.

14 because I fasten strongly upon Jehovah - I will wait upon Jehovah and be courageous in my heart - while waiting upon HIM.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Isaiah 1

ISAIAH (Jah saves- Yesha Yah yesha yahu ) Introduction: Isaiah was a Prophet, Seer and a gospel preacher before gospel was actualized. His n...