Thursday, June 19, 2025

John Chapter 3

John 3

JESUS teaches Nikodemus: You must be born/be given Life from ABOVE to be reconnected to the Heavenly FATHER

1 Moreover, there was a man from the Pharisees, and his name is Nicodemus (victorious among people), a chieftain of the Jews;

2. This same man comes toward Him by night, and tells Him, Rabbi, I am aware that you are a Teacher who have come from God: for no-man can do these wonders which you have done, except God is with him.

3. Jesus answers and tells him, Amen, Amen (so shall it be, so shall it be), I tell you, except someone is born/given life, from ABOVE (restore to the state of Adam IN Eden with God's Fatherhood), he can not clearly discern the Kingdom of God. 

4 Nicodemus asks Him, how can a man who is aged be born the second time? Can he enters into his mother's womb, and be born?

5 Jesus responds, so be it, so be it (amen amen), I tell you, except, someone is born/given life from the SPIRIT, even from (the living) Water (Jh4:10,7:38,Rev 7:17), he can not enter into the kingdom of God.

6. Those born from the flesh, are of the flesh; and those born/given life from the SPIRIT, are of the SPIRIT.

7 do not wonder that I tell you, you Must be born from ABOVE/TOP.

8. The SPIRIT shall breathe-out on where/whichever spot HE desires, and HIS VOICE shall be heard. And you will be aware from where HE will come but not of where HE will departs to. In this way shall everybody be born/given Life, out from the SPIRIT. 

9. Nicodemus answers and asks Him, how can this happens?

10. Jesus answers and tells him, are these things not known to you, who is a teacher in Israel? 

11. Amen, Amen, I tell you, I am preaching what I am aware of. And I testify of what I have clearly discerned; and you don't receive My testimony/ given-evidence.

12. If I had told you earthly things, and you didn't believe. How will you have Faith in case I tell you heavenly things?

13. Except the sons of Adam (who are in heaven). [like Moses, Elijah and Enoch], even no-one who has ascended into heaven, has descended from heaven.

14 And just as Moses exalted serpent in the wilderness, men MUST likewise exalt the Son. 

15. And, everyone who will have Faith in Him, (will not perish but), at least, will have Eternal Life.

16. No doubt, God selflessly-Loves (agapao) the world, in so much that He likewise gives HIS only begotten Son, at least, everybody who will have Faith in Him will not perish, but at least have Eternal Life.

17 for God has not sent the Son into the world, to at least judge the world, but at least to save the world through Him.

18 those who have Faith unto Him will not be judged, however those who do not believe have been judged even now, because they do not have faith unto the Name/Authority of the only begotten Son of God.

19. However, judgment will be on these ones, because, Light has come into the world, and men love darkness more than the Light, because their work has been of evil.

20. For, everyone who repeatedly practise evil, hate the Light, and will not come toward the Light, at least for his deeds not to be reproved (controlled);

21. But, those who do (obey) the truth, will come towards the Light, at least, their deeds will be obvious/made apparent, because they will be working in God.

John the baptizer eulogizes Christ, and stops the envy of his disciples

22. In the midst of this, Jesus came into the land of Judeans, and His disciples spend time with them there and were baptizing (in water).

23. Moreover, even John has been baptizing in Aenon (place of springs), near Salim, because there is water there; and many people came there to be baptized.

24. There is no-gainsay that, John will be thrown into the prison.

25 then, there happens to be a question from the disciples of John about purification/ablution among the Jews.

26, and they come towards John and tell him, the Rabbi (Jesus), Who was with you across river Jordan, of Whom you testified; behold, the Same Man is baptizing and all men have gone towards Him.

27. John answers and says, a man cannot receive, any thing, except it is given to him from heaven.

28 You testify of me yourselves, that I said, I am not the Christ, and that, I am sent ahead of Him.

29. The bridegroom is the one who possesses the bride; but the joy of the friend of the bridegroom is to stand and rejoice to listen to the voice of the bridegroom; because He is my joy, and therefore I am fulfilled by this.

30. The Same Man must grow/increase, however, I will decrease in rank.

31 The One Who comes from above is up-above all, and those who are from the earth, are out of the earth, and preaches from the earth. but the One Who has come from heaven is up-above all.

32. And that Man has heard and clearly discerned what He testifies, but no-man will receive the evidence He gives.

33. However, those who will receive His testimony, have stamped (attested to) it, that God is True;

34. For, Whom God has sent to preach the utterances (rhema), has not been given the SPIRIT of God out of a measure (limited portion).

35. For the FATHER selflessly-Loves the Son, and has given all things into His Hands.

36 Those who have Faith unto the Son have Eternal life; however, those who are unpersuaded about the Son (willfully and perversely), have not clearly discern Life, but the wrath of God stays upon them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Job Chapter 1

Introduction :  The Book of Job is a historical-story, corroborated by a Revelation of what took place in heaven, and given to whosoever was...