Thursday, June 19, 2025

2COR Chapter 2

2Cor 2

Forgive every one by grace and give satan no space

1 No doubt, I have decided/judged this by myself, not to come to you again in grief.

2 for, if I make you grieved, who will make me glad? If not you who are grieved from me.

3 I have written this by him who has come (to you), at least not to have grief from whom I ought to rejoice; and to persuade you all, that my joy is upon you all.

4 for, out of much afflictions, and anguish of heart, through much tears, I have written to you; at least not to make you grieve, but at least to know, the selfless-Love which I exceedingly have unto you.

5 however, if anyone is grieved, he is not grieved by me, but from SECTION (local assembly) of everyone. Because, I will not at least be heavy/severe upon you.

6 that punishment/worthless-estimation to such a one, under the competent ones is much.

7 therefore, on the contrary, you, should rather grant more forgiveness by favor, and encourage, on how such a one will not be swallowed up in excessive grief.

8 through this, I exhort that, you should validate your selfless-love unto him.

9 for, I write this unto a test/proof, at least to absolutely know, if you are listening attentively unto everything.

10 howbeit, if you are to forgive anyone by favor, whom I have forgiven by favour because of you and on account of whom, even I, will forgive anything by favour in the presence of Christ;

11 at least, not to be taken advantage of/outwitted under satan; for we are not ignorant of its meaning/perception to it.

We always Triumph every where we go in Christ 

12 Moreover, a door has opened unto me in the Lord, to go unto Troas (in Asia) for the gospel of Christ,

13 I have no rest in my spirit, not finding Titus my brother; but I had to take leave of him, and proceeded to Macedonia.

14 however, by the Grace of God, we always make victorious procession, in Christ, and the fragrance of His knowledge, is made manifest through us in all places.

15 for the sweet-scent/fragrance to God, is in those perishing who are being saved in Christ.

16 - Those (saved) who are from death unto zoe-Life are fragrance; those (martyrs) who are from Zoe-life unto death are also of fragrance; however, who are the competent ones towards this?

17 because, we are not, like many,  peddling/retailing the words of God, but like those ones by sincerity, but like those ones from God, preaching Christ in the presence of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Isaiah 1

ISAIAH (Jah saves- Yesha Yah yesha yahu ) Introduction: Isaiah was a Prophet, Seer and a gospel preacher before gospel was actualized. His n...