Friday, June 20, 2025

Revelation chapter 3

Rev 3

Sardis church had some of them who were spiritually dead

1 Write even the Messenger unto the Church in Sardis: these things says the One Who has the seven STARS and the seven are of the SPIRIT of God. I am aware of you, that are alive, that have names, but your deeds are dead.

2 become vigilant and set fast/support the remaining ones, whose work are about to die. Because I have not found you made complete before My God;

3 therefore, remember how you have heard and received, repented, and preserved (the gospel). In case you are not vigilant/stay awake, I will therefore arrive as it were a thief, and you will not at all, know what kind of hour I will arrive upon you.

4 But you have a few names (of people) in Sardis, who have not defiled their garments, and are walking with Me in white (garment), because they are worthy.

5 Those who overcome, will be clothed likewise, in white garment; and I will not at all blot out their names out of the books of Life, and I will profess their names before My FATHER and before His Angels.

6 Those who will hold on to it, will hear what the SPIRIT has said to the ears of the church.

Philadephia church are helped for having little power 

7 Write the Messenger unto the church of Philadelphia: these things are said by the Holy One, Who is True; Who has the key of David; Who open and no one shut; and Who shut, and no one open. (Is 22:22)

8 I am aware of your deeds. Behold, I have given doors to be opened before you, and no one can shut them, for you have little power, and you preserve My words, and did not deny My Name.

9 Behold, I will make the assembly of people (synagogue) of satan, who called themselves Jews, and are not, but are lying; behold, they will arrive on feet to worship and at least give things before you, and know that I have selflessly-Loved you.

10 Because you have kept My Words with cheerful patience, even I will keep you out of the hour of trials, (which is) about to come upon the whole inhabited lands, to test those dwelling upon the earth.

11 I will come quickly, lay hold on what you have, at least for no one to take your crown.

12 those who overcome will be made as the posts/pillars in the temple of My God, and will not at all, go outside henceforth, and I will write upon them, My new-age Name, and the NAME of My God, the name of the city of My God (which is) the New-age Jerusalem, (which will) descend out from heaven from My God.

13 those who will hold on to it, will hear what the SPIRIT says to the ears of the churches.

Laodiceans church are warned against lukewarmness.

14 Write even unto the Messenger to the church in Laodicea: these things says the Truthful Witness (martyr) of God to the faithful original creatures at the early stage and so shall it be (amen);

15 I am aware of your deeds, that you are neither cold (chilly) nor hot (boiled); I wish you were to be cold or hot.

16 Because you are lukewarm like this, and you are neither hot, nor cold; you are about to be vomited out of My mouth.

17 For you say, I am wealthy and have become wealthy to have need of nothing. But you are not aware that, you are miserable, and pitiable, poor, even blind, and naked.

18 I advice you to buy a gold refined out of fire from Me, at least to become wealthy; and white garments, at least to be clothed all round, and not to manifest shame of your nakedness, and (eye) plastering (pancake) to anoint your eyes, at least to see.

19 I admonish (convict) and discipline (train) as many as those who in case I selflessly-Love; therefore, be zealous and repent.

20 Behold, I stand upon the door, and knock; in case anyone hears My voice and open the door, I will enter towards him, and eat supper with him, and he with Me.

21 Those who overcome will be given to settle down with Me by My throne, even as I have overcome and settle with My FATHER, by HIS Throne.

22 Those who will hold on to it, will hear what the SPIRIT says to the ears of the churches.

End of the letters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Job Chapter 1

Introduction :  The Book of Job is a historical-story, corroborated by a Revelation of what took place in heaven, and given to whosoever was...