Gal 4
Your adoption into Sonship, guarantee the overwhelming outpouring of the SPIRIT of the FATHER God upon you
1 Moreover, I say, as long as the heir; - who would be the lord/owner of everything; - is a nepious (infant), he is not more excellent than a slave for a space of time.
2 but he will be under the guardian and the house-manager, until the due-time/deadline from his father.
3 Likewise we, when we were children, we were enslaved under the basics principles/rules of the world.
4 but, when the fullness of the space of time came, God dispatch His Son for a mission; Who happened to be out of a woman, even to those who happened to be under (Moses) law,
5 at least to redeem (buy up) those under the law, and at least (for them) to fully receive adoption/a position as sons.
6 Moreover, because we are sons, God has dispatch HIS SPIRIT to the sons, screaming unto our heart, ABBA! (in Hebrew- "source of my Zoe-Life), FATHER!
7 in so much that (you are) no longer slaves but sons. however, if (you are) sons, (you are) also heirs/inheritors on account of God.
Put yourself in my shoe
8 indeed, at a time in the past, you were not aware of God, but (you were) enslaved by those who are of lineal descent that are not of God;
9 but now, that you absolutely know God, and rather, absolutely known by God WHO is from above; how did you revert upon feeble/weakened basic-rules, which want to enslave you the poor ones again?
10 To be observing the set-times of days, and months, and years.
11 you are not afraid of how much, in vain it would be, to have worked-hard unto you.
12 I beg you (as binding myself): become as though you were me, for even I am like you, brethren; I have not hurt/been unfair even to one person.
Grace looks away from bad behaviors and embraces whosoever
13 I have proclaimed gospel to you at first, because I was aware of the feebleness/weakness of (your) flesh;
14 and my trying/experiment in putting your flesh to test, is neither contemptible nor spurned/rejected to me; but as a messenger of God, I accepted (you), as Christ Jesus (would).
15 as I have testified to you, where then is your supremely blessedness (beatification)? Because , if the strong ones could plucked out eyes, I would have given you (mine).
16 have I therefore, become your enemy, for telling you the truth?
17 they are not zealous for you, but, they want to shut you out from virtuous things, which, at least they envy.
Apostle Paul never gave up on Galatians
18. Moreover, it is well to be zealous in virtuous things always, and not only in my being present with you.
19 My children (new believers) for whom, I will travail again (as in childbirth), until that which is of Christ is formed in you -
20 So, I want to be present with you now, even to change things/make a difference with my voice, because, I am perplexed/astounded by you.
The covenant of bondage and the covenant of freedom
21 I will tell you, who want to be under the law; what you have not heard about the law?
22 for, it is written, because Abraham had two sons; one from a female slave and one from a free citizen (woman).
23 the one from a female slave, was begotten according to the flesh; but the one from the free-born citizen, was indeed through the promise -
24 for these are two covenants, one of which indeed, could be allegorized (to interpret the hidden meaning), to be from mount Sinai (in Arabia), which is unto slavery of the begotten ones (like) those of Hagar (concubine of Abraham).
25 but those of Hagar are in Arabia. However, there are children who are now enslaved/serving amid Jerusalem, because they correspond to/align with the same thing of Mount Sinai.
26 but, there are some of us, (like) those of the free-citizen mother, who are for Jerusalem above.
27 for, it is written, make merry, the barren who neither travail nor born; for many are the children that are shouting to break out of the wilderness, more than those of the one having husbands (Is 54:1).
28 but to you, brethren, we are children like Isaac, according to the promise.
29 But just as in the past, the one born according to the flesh, persecuted the one according to the SPIRIT, likewise it is, even now.
30 But why was it said in the holy writing: cast out the slave-girl and her son? Because, the son of the slave-girl shall never be heir with the son of the free-citizen (woman). (Gen 21:10)
31 Because of this, brethren, we are not (like) children of the slave-girl, but of the free-born citizen (woman).
No comments:
Post a Comment