Rev 6
The First seal: the Men on white horse/ the Evangelists
1 And I discern when the LAMB opens one of the seven seals, and I heard one of the four Living-Beings, like a thundering voice says, oh there he comes!
2 And behold, I clearly discern, a White Horse, and the one sitting upon it, has a bow/an arch; and proceed forth to overcome, and having overcome, he will at least be given crown. (quotes: these are the believers preaching on earth)
The Second seal: men on red horse - the persecutors of the Evangelists
3 And when He (the LAMB) opens the second seal, I heard the second living Being says, there he comes!
4 and another red horse (fire like/flame coloured) proceeded forth; and the one sitting on it, is to take out from the earth, the peace given to them, at least, for them to kill one another; and the mega part is the dirk/short-sword given to him (for arrest and judicial punishment).
The third seal: men on black horse are the judges; leading to scarcity of the Evangelists/the Men on white horse)
5 And when the the third seal was opened, I heard the third living-Being saying, 'it is coming'. And behold, I discern, a black horse, and the one sitting on it, has a yoke (bond) in his hand.
6 And I heard as it were a voice in the midst of the four living Beings, saying, a dry-measure (choenix) of wheat at a penny (denarius) and three dry-measures of barley at a denarius (ten asses); but oil and wine (wet products) are not to be hurt.
The fourth seal: men on pale horse - to punish the earth for shedding innocent blood
7 And when He opens the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living-Being saying, there it comes!
8 And behold, I clearly discern, a pale horse (greenish/dun-coloured), and there is one sitting up above it. Its names is death, following with it is the hades of death; and it is given authority upon the fourth part of the earth, to kill them by (war) swords, in famine even under the wild-beast of the earth (antichrist has come here).
The Fifth seal: the martyed Evangelist crying for vengeance
9 And while He opened the fifth seal, I discern, down-under the altar, the souls of those maimed because of the word of God, and because of the testimony which they upheld;
10 and the mega part is the voice of screaming, saying, till when, Oh the DESPOTE (the absolute Ruler), the Holy and Truthful ONE, will YOU not judge, and vindicate our blood, upon those dwelling upon the earth?
11 And white long-fitting garments are given to each of them; and it is said to them, at least, to still rest for a little space of time, until even their fellow-servants, and their brethren, who are about to be killed even like them, will be completed.
The Sixth seal: earthquake everywhere, great judgment of God is approaching
12 And I discern while He opened the sixth seal, great commotion (gale in air/earthquaking) happens, and sun become black like hairy-sackcloth (sign of grief), and the whole moon become like blood;
13 and the stars of the heaven fall down unto the earth, and fig-trees cast down its unripe fig, by being shaken under great winds.
14 And the sky is folded up like a scroll, and all mountains are rend apart and Island are moved/stirred out of their places.
15 And the kings of the earth, the magnate/influential business-men, and commander of thousands soldiers (chiliarch), and the wealthy and the powerful ones, even all slaves, and free-citizens, are to hide themselves in caves of mountains and rocks;
16 And they will say to the mountains and rocks, fall down upon us, and hide us from the Face of the ONE sitting upon the THRONE, and from the wrath of the LAMB;
17 for HIS great day of wrath has come, and who will be able to stand?
No comments:
Post a Comment