Rev 10
Day 3
Angel with a booklet, prepared John for 7 separate-visions by a special-coded prophesies.
1 And I discern another mighty Angel, descending out of the clouds of the sky, covered all-round with fire, and rainbow upon his head, and his face is like sun, and his feet is like a pillar.
2 and he has a Little Book opened up in his hand. And place his right foot upon the sea, and the left upon the land;
3 and the mega part is the voice that scream like a roaring lion. And while he screams, seven (things) are preached to himself with thundering voice;
4 And, I am about to write, while preaching the seven things with thunderings, but I heard a voice out of heaven, saying, seal/stamp the Seven things which are preached by thunders, and do not write them.
5 And the Angel whom I see standing upon the sea and upon the land, lift up his right hand unto heaven,
6 and swear by the ONE WHO lives unto the ages of the ages, WHO originally created sky/heaven and things in it, and the earth and the things in it, and the sea and the things in it; oh, there will be no space of time any longer!
The Angel with the seventh-trumpet will finally end evangelism by servants of God
7 but, in the day, when the SevenTH Angel will blast the trumpet; the voice of the Prophets/inspired-speakers, who evangelized the Mystery of God on their own as servants, is expected to end.
John eat a bitter but sweet little-book to prophesy 7 things that could not be written at once
8 And, I heard a voice out of heaven which preaches with me again, and says, go, take the Little opened Book, in the hand of the Angel, who is standing upon the sea and upon the land.
9 and I went towards the Angel, and tells him to give me the Little Book. And he tells me, take and eat it; and it will make your stomach bitter, but in your mouth, it will be sweet as honey.
10 And I took the Little Book from the hand of the Angel, and ate it; and it was sweet like honey in my mouth; and when I ate it, it made my stomach bitter.
11 And he tells me, you must prophecy again upon many people, and nations, and languages, and kings. (these 7 prophecies are peculiar to Israel during Antichrist rule)
No comments:
Post a Comment