Philip 3
We worship God by instrumentality of the SPIRIT
1. Rejoice in the Lord, my Brethren. I would have written the remaining thing to you, and it is not by being sluggish/lazy, however, you are indeed secure/safe/not-erroneous.
2. (even) Dogs could see, (and) take heed of the evil-workers; who pay attention to mutilations (cutting down).
3. Moreover, we are of God, persuaded of Christ Jesus, ministering/worshiping in the SPIRIT, and not boasting/bragging in the circumcision (cutting round) of flesh.
Paul absolutely know he was before partnership with Jesus
4. And if any person thinks to be persuaded in the flesh, I had. Even though, reliance of others in the flesh is more than me.
5. being a tribe of Benjamin, out of the kindred of Israel, with circumcision-rite on the eighth day old, a Hebrew from Hebrews, a Pharisee, according to (Moses) law;
6. who persecuted the church, according to his zeal; who happened to be blameless according to the righteousness/Justification in the law,
7 - on the contrary, some of those things which were of benefit/profit to me, shall be detrimental/a set back/damages, as I was officially led/directed through Christ.
What Paul absolutely know by partnership with Jesus
8. - therefore, on the contrary, I was doubtless led on account of the knowledge of my Lord, Jesus Christ, and through Whom I was led/governed that all things I have lost/forfeited, were garbages (skybalo), at least, to gain all things of Christ, which is superior to detrimental things.
9. And, I have found in Him, the Justification from God upon Faith - not having mine own righteousness/Justification out of (Moses) law, but, through Faith in Christ.
10 - I have absolutely known His suffering, His death, His resurrection, and the miraculous Power to be conformed to/fashioned like Him by partnership.
Keep moving-on towards the goal; don't stop
11 if (those are) how much to attain/arrive unto the resurrection of the dead;
12. we should eagerly take what could be seized/eagerly taken under Christ. Or if we have not already been made perfect upon receiving Jesus, even now also, we will pursue.
13. Brethren, I do not reckon myself to have eagerly taken it; however, one thing indeed is to neglect things behind, and reach forward to things in the front.
14. According to the invitation/calling of Christ Jesus, pursue the scope/goal of God unto the prize above.
15. Therefore, as long as someone is minding this thing, he will be of full-age/maturity and if you are to exercise mind on other things, even God will reveal that thing to you.
16. Nevertheless, on that which has preceded/has been beforehand, walk ordely unto it, and exercise mind on the same standard-rules (canon).
Immitate great men of Faith
17. Brethren, become my co-immitator, and consider those walking likewise, just as you have me as a type.
18. For many people are walking around, whom I have often told you. But now weeping as I speak, they are enemies of the pole/cross of Christ;
19. who exercise mind on earthly glory and whose embarrassment/disgrace is in their belly, and whose end-result is the damnation of God.
Coming Political System of Jesus, the Emperor
20. For our political system/form of government, exist under the Saviour, from heaven, the Lord Jesus Christ, Whom we are expecting.
21. Who will transform our bodies of humiliation, to conform to the body of His glory, according to His operation/energy which is able to subdue all things to Himself.
No comments:
Post a Comment