Friday, June 20, 2025

Solomon Chapter 3

Solomon 3

The lady continues....

1 I will seek after a Soul that I love, even I will seek from my bed to find him in the night.

2 I will rise up, to seek for the Soul I love, I will find him in the wide-street/avenue all around  the city, even I will seek him in the market streets. 

3 Will the keeper all around the city, find and see the Soul I love?

4 even though It will weaken me, in a little while, I will found the Soul I love, I will go and cross over to the house of his mother, even into the chamber/apartment of the one who was pregnant of/conceived him, and there I will grab/catch him. 

Ths second time of sending a challenge to her opponents

5 As doe/female-deer or male-deer wlould stir up love in the field. Oh you daughters of Jerusalem, seven it/sware to your wish, and be awake, at least, if you are willing/so desired. 

What she know about the glory of the king/her bridegroom against the rumors

6 can smoke from burners of myrrh and white-frankincense-powder, ascend/mount up to a date-palm's fronds in the desert. So, why the rumors/gossip? 

7 that - sixty powerful men are round about Solomon's sofa/bed, even out of the powerful men of Isreal; - 

8 that - they are trained for battle, even to seize with swords, and each man with his sword on his hip/thigh, because of sudden alarms in the night-time;

9 that - canopy of King Solomon is constructed with timber of Lebanon, 

10 that - its pillars are made of silver, and its lining-base are of gold. That the saddles/carriages (on his chariots) are of crimson, tesselated/patterned in sequence from the center. With LOVE, the daughters of Jerusalem - 

11 - should have gone out and see the Crown on the King Solomon and her mother and the daughters of Zion, on the day the bride-groom was crowned even a day of joy from her heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Job Chapter 1

Introduction :  The Book of Job is a historical-story, corroborated by a Revelation of what took place in heaven, and given to whosoever was...