Friday, June 20, 2025

Solomon Chapter 8

Solomon 8

The Lady concluded with polite corrections of Solomon high-handedness 

1 If you are my brother, who was given to suck same breast of my mother, oh! Even though I would be mocked, I will still kiss you, If I find you outside. 

2 I would have led you to come to the house of my mother, who train me about spicing/apothecary, and furnish you with wine and fresh-juice of pomegranate, 

3  I will embrace you with my right hand, and my left hand would be around your head;  

The last  declaration to her antagonists

4 I swear to you, you daughters of Jerusalem, I am delighted in stirring up love, and I have awaken it. 

The lady continues.. 

5 Who is  coming up from the desert? My mother, who was bound to born me, and My Uncle, who is bound to stir me up while on my knees under the Apple-tree, 

6 Though jealousy is austere/harsh, Love is powerful/strong. It is like a seal I have put on my arm, and even its signature/seal is on my mind/heart. It is like flash/spark of fire in a place of death and a flash/spark of flame in sheol/hades.

7 it is like abundant water from a steady flowing river. if a man CAN quench love, he despises what he will give all the wealth/fortune in his house for, just because he despises love. 

Beauty in relation to 'breast' in the personal-view of the lady from Kedar, who lived in Lebanon (O. Y. O)  

8 if there is a sister with little breast, What I will speak/rehearse about what has been done to the sister in her days is this? 

9  she is like a castle built with a sharp rock as a wall, and the doors are with silver (metal). Even her tablet/writing board is of a cedar tree (hard-wood). 

10 because, when eyes is on the breast, it is like finding a tower on a wall, even for his all-round-peace.

The only lady that warned Solomon of the impending danger of his high-handedness

 11 Solomon in his vineyard is like Baal-harmon (master/lord over multitude) - who gives out his vineyard, and it is to be kept by men who will come with fruits and a thousand of silver/money - - 

12 - - in the face of those that keep the vineyard, all the fruits and a thousand (silver) are for Solomon - while a hundred is for them.

13 they hearken to his voice in the garden, while he sit down with his associates/ friends, who listen to him.

My own Uncle is a free-man 

##14 However, together with all the spices, the male-deers and the female-deers of my Uncle resemble dust while they flee to the mountains ##

No comments:

Post a Comment

Job Chapter 1

Introduction :  The Book of Job is a historical-story, corroborated by a Revelation of what took place in heaven, and given to whosoever was...