Sunday, June 22, 2025

Psalm Chapter 143

Ps 143

Poem set to notes by David.

1 Jehovah will listen to our supplication and gives ears to our earnest prayer. What a faith by those in righteousness, that HE will answer them!

2 HIS verdicts to justify HIS servants has come before all the living. 

3 since the enemies who sit down to persecute and bruise the living in the land, will also die and their souls will be in a dark place to eternity;

4 so, instead of being devastated/deserted, I will be wrapped/enveloped by THE SPIRIT within my heart:

5 I remember the earlier days, when I ponder/converse with myself on the (trans) actions of HIS Hands, and mutter/meditate (hagar) on HIS deeds/acts;

6 and how HE spread forth HIS Hands - when the souls are exhausted/fatigued in the land;

7 - even when their faces resemble those that have descended and hidden in the pit, and the SPIRIT of Jehovah speedily answered them and it was brought to an end;-

8 I will trust THIS, and my soul will be lifted up at dawn and I know, that HE will listen to me in HIS kindness because I walk in HIS way:

9 I am covered up in Jehovah and HE delivered me from my enemies:

10 we are trained/goad to do the desire/will of the Extremely Mighty God (Eloahh eloah) and we are being led equally/at a level ground by the SPIRIT to the good things in the land.

11 souls in righteousness will get out of trouble in HIS Name, and live on through Jehovah.

12 and at that junction, in HIS kindness, the enemies that besiege the souls of HIS servants will perish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Job Chapter 1

Introduction :  The Book of Job is a historical-story, corroborated by a Revelation of what took place in heaven, and given to whosoever was...