Ps 142
Instructive/didantic poem of David - intercession in a cave.
1 With my voice unto Jehovah, I cried out, even with my voice unto Jehovah, and HE have mercy upon me.
2 my complaints was like libation before HIM as I boldly declare my troubles before HIM:
3 As I walked around, I am enveloped/overwhelmed by the SPIRIT to know the path, and the track where THOSE snares are hidden for me.
4 I sought after what will sprout out from HIS Right Hand, and I saw escape/way to flee from perishing for my soul.
5 I cried out to Jehovah and said, in YOU is my shelter and my portion in the land of the living.
6 I take courage with a shout of joy, and HE hearkened to me. HE delivered me from my persecutors who terribly weakened me.
7 My soul got out from the locksmith/fastener, and I hold out my hands in thanks-giving to HIS Name. The Righteous ones crowned/encompassed me, because I have been recompensed/treated well.
No comments:
Post a Comment