Ps 141
Instrumental music by David
1 Witg my own senses/faculty of perception, I will call out to Jehovah because HE will give ear to my voice, when I call out unto HIM.
2 I will establish my supplication in HIS presence like those with loads of incense in their palms for evening sacrificial offering.
3 With things from my mouth, Jehovah will set a guard/watch over my gate, and by things from my lips, HE will guard/keep me.
4 I will incline my mind to the matters/spoken words on YOUR deed's narrative/exploit, when some men are eating delicacies/dainties, and some are effecting/acting evil by exerting themselves in practicing wickedness.
5 their head-masters/chiefs beat-down/traumatize the Righteous who corrected them, because their kindness and supplication are for evil; just to dissuade/shake the oil on their heads off the course.
6 they listen under craggy rocks, and the remission/release (during sabbatical year) from their hands is by judging according to utterances that are pleasant/agreeable to them.
7 they rend open their mouth like sheol and break open the land to scatter bones.
8 All eyes must take refuge in Jehovih of Adonay, and make bare their souls to HIM:
9 let HIS Hand preserve us from snares of those that exert themselves to practice laying of snares.
10 let the wicked cross over and fall into their own hidden net altogether.
No comments:
Post a Comment