2Cor 9
Gathering of relief-materials in advance, for the saints in Judea
1 Moreover, concerning the relief-service unto the holy saints, I should indeed be writing superabundantly to you.
2 for, I am aware of your readiness, over which I boast of you to Macedonians, because, Achaia region (Greece) has prepared from the early period/last year and your zeal will stimulate more in number.
3 Moreover, I will send the brethren, at least our boasting over you will not be made empty in this SECTION (local assembly), and just as I have said, at least, you are to get ready.
4 in case, the Macedonians who are coming together with me, find you unprepared; how would I not be put to shame, at least, I would not have spoken of your support in this.
5 Therefore, it is necessary to lead/command, by inviting the brethren, at least to go beforehand to you, even for the blessing/largess, you promised before, to be prepared in advance. And this should likewise be ready, as a blessing and not as extortion-practices.
Be a cheerful/hilarious giver
6 Moreover on this, those who sow stingily, will also reap sparingly and those who sow upon the blessings/good speech, will reap upon the largess also.
7 Each person, just as he prefers in his heart, not out of grief, or out of necessity; for God selflessly-love a cheerful/hilarious giver.
8 God is mighty, to increase Grace unto you all, at least, to always have self-satisfaction/sufficiency in all things, and to increase in all good deeds unto all.
9 As it is written, he scatters abroad (liberal), he gives to the poor, his righteousness abide unto ages. (Ps 112:9)
10 Moreover, those who supply seed to the sower, who grow up the seed, have also additionally supplied bread unto eating and multiply your seed for sowing. You are the product/offsprings born of Justification.
11 make everybody wealthy, by generosity (selflessness) in all things, which will fully work out, unto thanksgiving to God, through us,
12 For the public function (liturgy) of this relief-service is not only to fully fill-up the deficit of the holy-saints, but even to highly increase gratitude to God, through many people.
13 your generosity (selflessness) unto them and partnership through this relief-service, is a test/proof of subjection unto all things of Christ, and upon their profession/acknowledgment of the gospel, they will glorify God;
14 and they will earnestly crave after you, by their supplication for you, on account of the surpassing/record-breaking Grace of God upon you.
15 What an indescribable gift (dorea) upon them by the Grace of God!
No comments:
Post a Comment