Thursday, June 19, 2025

2COR Chapter 11

2 Cor 11

Paul, beg to briefly brag foolishly (your biography can not exactly be  the same as your Autobiography

1 I wish someone would bear with my senselessness, but even you will put up with me a little.

2 for, I am zealous for you with the zeal of God: because, as a virgin is being espoused to One husband, I have presented you pure to Christ.

3 but, I am frightened; not as how serpent, in its trickery, wholly-seduced AVA (first woman/Chavva), that your perception (values for life) has not been corrupted away from selflessness/generosity and purity unto Christ.

4 for, if another person came to proclaim things of Jesus, which we did not proclaim, or a different kind of gospel, which we did not accept, or taking of a different kind of spirit which we did not receive;it would be well indeed to bear (with me). 

5 because, for the Apostles' sake, I will reckon no-man to be inferior.

6 but, even if I am ignoramus/unlearned among all, however, not in words of knowledge; on the contrary, I have manifested forth in all things unto you.

7 Or did I commit sin, to abase myself, even to have FREELY preached the gospel to you? At least, because by the gospel, God has lifted you up:

8 by despoiling other churches by receiving wages/support also for the ministry/service towards you.

9 And, being present with you, I am not inferior, and was not even one time exhausted/sluggish, for, brethren who came from Macedonia (in Greece) completely supply my deficits/needs; I have kept and will keep myself unburdensome to you in everything.

10 my boasting is unto this: that, there is the Truth of Christ in me, which for me will not be blocked up within the region of Greece (Achaia).

11 because of what? Is it because God selflessly-love you? Who is not aware of that!

12 Moreover, what should be done, has even been done, at least, those who desire opportunity found the opportunity, just like me also. And at least, I am boasting on those who "they" have cut out.

13 for, such ones are false-Apostles, deceitful workers, who disguise/masquerade unto apostles of christ, 

14 And no wonder, for satan itself, could disguise unto angel of light.

15 therefore, it is not a big deal, even if its servants disguise like servants of righteousness, whose end result will be according to their doings.

16 Again I say, never should anyone think of me to be unthoughtful; but, even if otherwise, accept me even as an unthoughtful person, at least, I also, could boast a little.

17 what I will be saying, (now) is not being said with respect to the Lord, but as though, in senselessness, (for) in this thing is the support/underlying reality (essence) of the boasting.

18 since many have boasted in the flesh, even I, will boast.

19 for you could gladly bear with the unthoughtful one, what will be, for the thoughtful one!

20 if anyone will enslave you, if anyone would devour you, if anyone would get hold of you, if anyone would exalt self, if anyone would smite you unto your face, no doubt, you would bear it (with him). 

Paul's predicament for the sake of the Gospel are the underlying facts for his boasting.

21 (now) I will speak as though in foolishness, because with respect to reproach, what a feeble/weak person I am! But, in whatever anyone will possibly dare to speak, even I, will dare speak. 

22 Are they Hebrew (Jews)? Even I. Are they Israelites? Even I. Are they Abraham offsprings? Even I.

23 Are they servants of Christ? I am beside myself/insane for the sake of preaching; in toiling, more abundantly, in imprisonment, more abundantly, in flogging, excessively, in death, many times;

24 I received forty (lashes) besides one (39 lashes), five times under the Jews, 

25 beaten with stick, three times, stoned once, shipwrecked three times; sailing day and night in the deep-sea;

26 travelling many times, in danger of overflowing freshet, danger in the sea; danger of robbers, dangers from own country-men, danger from heathen-race, danger of false-brethren, danger in cities, danger in the desert, 

27 in sleeplessness (with) weariness and toiling, many times: in hunger and thirst, in fasting/abstinence from food, many times, in cold and and lack of wears.

28 apart from the uprising/pressure of those who are close-outside, on me is the care for all the churches every day.

29 who is feeble? So, I am not feeble. who were those kindling things? So, it is those offended/entrapped in apostasy and not me.

30 If I must boast, I will boast of things of my weakness/feebleness.

31 The Adorable God unto ages, and the FATHER of the Lord Jesus is aware that I am not lying:

32 in Damascus (of Syria), the Governor (leader of a race) under Arabians (Areta) king, mount guard on the city of Damascenes (inhabitants of Damascus) to arrest me.

33 And through a window, I was let down in a basket and escaped his hand, through the wall. (Act 9:19-25)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Job Chapter 1

Introduction :  The Book of Job is a historical-story, corroborated by a Revelation of what took place in heaven, and given to whosoever was...