2Cor 13
Examine yourselves in Faith
1 This utterance is coming toward you the third time and upon the mouth of two or three witnesses, shall all things stand/be established.
2 having said before, while being present (with you) the second time, and now, while being absent, as I have said before to those who have previously sinned, because, in case I have to come unto everything again, I will not spare the remaining ones.
3 since, I seek after a test/proof of things preached in Christ, unto which you are not to be feeble but you should be efficient/mighty in them.
4 for, He was crucified even (as) out of weakness, but lives-on, out of the power of God; because, we also, could have been weak unto you but we live on together with Him by the power from God in Him,
5 test/scrutinize yourselves if you are in the things of Faith. Try/prove yourselves, If, whether at all, you are unapproved/a cast-away. Or haven't you fully recognized yourselves, that Jesus Christ is in you?
6 however, I expect, that you absolutely know that we should not be unapproved (a castaway).
Anything of the truth will always stand out
7 Moreover, I wish (to God), you will not do anything bad to at least show/appear as though approved towards us; but to us, you will never at least do virtuous thing, to be unapproved to God.
8 however, it cannot be anything against the Truth but for the sake of the Truth.
9 for, you should rejoice whenever you are feeble, however by thorough equipping/training by us, you shall be powerful/strong. And this we wish you also.
10 By this reason, I write these things to you, while being absent, at least, not to employ severity while present (with you), because, according to the authority, the Lord has given me, is unto edification, and not unto demolition.
Greetings and benediction
11 the remaining thing, cheer up, be exhorted/encouraged, be fully trained (fixed, repaired, mended, prepared); exercise mind on selfless-Love, and pacify/make peace amid brethren, even as the Peace with God is with you.
12 greet/embrace one another (as) in a kiss of holy-things (like torah, mezuzah).
13 All the holy-saints greet you.
14 The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the agape-Love of God, and the fellowship/partnership of the HOLY SPIRIT be with you all. +Amen+
(the second (letter) was Written from Phillipi, a city of Macedonia through Titus and Lucas)
No comments:
Post a Comment