Thursday, June 19, 2025

John Chapter 8

John 8

The wisdom of God, saves by justifying a sinner/beset the sins of a sinner

1. Jesus however travels unto mount Olive.

2 Moreover, early in the morning, as He, again approaches unto the temple, all the people come towards Him; and He seats down to teach them.

3. But the Scribes (secretary) and the Pharisees bring a woman (house-wife), seized upon adultery, and she was set in the middle.

4. And they tell Him, Teacher, this woman was seized upon the actual crime of committing adultery.

5. But in the law, Moses commanded us to stone such; therefore, what do you say?

6. But, they have said this, to test Him, at least, to have things to accuse Him of. However, Jesus stoops down, and writes things unto the ground with a finger.

7. Moreso, as they continue to request from Him, He lifted up Himself, and told them, the sinless one among you, should first of all, throw stone upon her.

8. And again, He stoops down, writing things unto the ground.

9. So, having heard Him [and being convicted under conscience], they go out one by one, starting away from the Presbyters (till the last), and they abandon only (Jesus and the woman, who was in the middle)

10 So, Jesus rises up (and see no man besides the woman), He tells her; Woman, where are those people who had accused you? Hasn't any man condemned you?

11. So, she says to the Lord, not even one man. Jesus also says to her, I do not even condemn you; go away and no longer sin from now]]]#

Jesus is the Light/Manifester of mankind 

12. Then, Jesus again preaches to them, saying, I am the Light of the world; whoever follows Me, will never walk in darkness, but shall hold on to things of Light of zoe-Life. (Ps 56:13)

Jesus cited the testimony of FATHER-GOD on His ministry

13. The Pharisees then tell Him, You testify about yourself; so, your testimony is not true.

14. Jesus answers and tells them, Even if I testify about Myself, My testimony is true, because, I am aware of where I come from and where I am going to. But, you are not aware of where I come from and where I will go.

15. You judge according to the flesh, but I am judging no man.

I AM not ALONE 

16. Moreover, even in case I judge, My judgment is truthful; because, I AM NOT ALONE, but, it is I and the FATHER, WHO has sent Me.

17 And as it is also written in your law; the testimony by two men shall be true.

18 As I am testifying about Myself even the FATHER Who sent Me has testified about Me.

19. They ask Him, where is your Father? Jesus answers, You do not know Me nor My FATHER. If you had known Me, you would have possibly known My FATHER. 

20 These words He preached in the treasury (temple court for collection boxes); and as He teaches in the temple, no man arrested Him. Certainly, their hour will come.

Jesus predicted His ascension 

21 Then, He tells them again, I will go away, and wheresoever I will go, you cannot come to seek for Me, and you will die in your sin; 

22. The Jews then say, if at all, will He kill Himself, for He says, where I will go, you cannot come?

You will soon know Who I AM

23. And He tells them, you are from beneath, I am from above; you are from this world, I am not from this world.

24. Therefore, I tell you that, you will die in your sin, in case you do not believe Who I Am, you will die in your sin.

25. Then, they tell Him, who are you? Jesus tells them, I have preached that to you at the early stage.

26. But I have many things to say and to mentally decide (judge) about you. The ONE Who sent Me is True, and I have been preaching these things unto the world, even what I have heard from HIM. 

27. They did not know that He speaks of His FATHER.

The Father never forsake the Son

28. Jesus tells them, by the time, the Son will be elevated (exalted) by men, they will know Who I AM, and I have done nothing out of Myself, but, I preach these things, just as the FATHER has taught Me.

29. And the ONE Who sent Me, is with Me; and will NEVER FORSAKE Me, for I always do only the things pleasing/agreeable to HIM.

30. And as He preaches these words, many people have Faith unto Him.

The Truth of the Gospel gives freedom 

31. Then, Jesus says towards the Jews who believe Him, in case you abide in My words, you are truly My disciples.

32. And you will know the truth, and the truth will liberate/exempt you (as a citizen).

33. They answer towards Him, we are Abraham's offsprings, and no one is a slave at any time; how will You say, we will become free (citizen)?

34. Jesus answers them, Amen and Amen, I tell you, that all, who commit sin, are slaves of sin.

35. No servant/slave abide in the house unto ages; but sons abide unto ages.

36. Therefore, provided, you are liberated as a son, you shall be really free.

JESUS is occupying the Position of the Lord of the earth (last Adam) over Abraham and Abraham's offsprings

37. You are aware of being offsprings of Abraham; but you seek to slay me, for you do not give My words a space in you.

38. Therefore, I preach what I clearly discern from the FATHER; and you are doing what you have heard from your fathers. 

39. they answer and tell Him, Abraham is our father. Jesus tells them, if you were Abraham children, you would do the deeds of Abraham.

40. But now, you seek to kill Me, a Man who preaches the truth, which I heard from God to you. Abraham would not do this.

Jews professed God as Father by mouth but their actions is of the devil 

41. You are doing the deeds of your fathers. They tell Him, we are not begotten from harlotry, we have one God the Father.

42. Jesus tells them, if God were your father, you would possibly love me, for I proceed forth and even arrived here from God: for I have not even come away from Myself; but the Same God had sent Me.

43. why is it that you do not absolutely know My preaching? Because you can not listen to My words.

44. You are from devil father, and you have determined to do the longings of your father, the same devil father had been a muderer from the ancient times, and did not stand-fast in the truth, for there is no truth in IT. Whenever IT preaches a lie, It preaches from it's own self, because IT is a father of liars.

45. Moreover,  I speak the truth: oh, that you do not believe Me!

46 which of you had convicted Me concerning sin? And if I have spoken the Truth, why did you not believe Me?

47. Those who are from God, listen to the utterances of God; you are not from God, and by that reason, you did not listen

The Jews accuse Jesus of having demon

48. The Jews answer and tell Him, haven't we said rightly/well, that You are of the Samaritans, and has demon?

49. Jesus answers, I have no demon, but I honor My FATHER, and you despise Me.

50 moreover, I do not seek My glory, and those who seek it will be judged.

51. AMEN and Amen, I tell you, in case any person keep My words, he will Never SEE Death unto ages.

52 The Jews tell Him, we now know that you have demon. Abraham died and the Prophets, and You say, in case any person keep your words, he will not TASTE death, unto the ages.

53. Are You at all as great as our father, Abraham, who had died? Oh, even the prophets died! what do You make of Yourself?

54. Jesus answers, in case I esteem Myself glorious, My glory is nothing. My FATHER is the ONE Who glorify Me: of whom you say, HE is our God.

55 And you do not know HIM, but I know HIM; and if I say that, I don't know Him, I would be a liar like you. On the contrary, I know HIM and hold fast to HIS words.

56. Your father, Abraham, was glad to discern and would have leapt for joy, to at least see My days.

The Jews vote for torah-Jubilee prescribed in Mosaic law, instead of the days of Christ

57. Therefore, the Jews say towards Him, no gainsay that Abraham discerned it, so, why having fifty-years? (the provision of Jubilee in the law)

58 Jesus tells them, amen and amen, I tell you, IT is of Me, and it happened to be before Abraham. 

(Jesus meant, the Jubilee (50 years)) 

59. Therefore, they took up stones, at least to throw upon Him; but Jesus ws hidden and proceeds forth out of the temple, (passing through their midst, and thus went away).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Job Chapter 1

Introduction :  The Book of Job is a historical-story, corroborated by a Revelation of what took place in heaven, and given to whosoever was...