Thursday, June 19, 2025

John Chapter 9

John 9

A congenial blind man receives sight: sin is not always the cause of problems

1. And while passing along, Jesus saw a man, who was blind from birth.

2. And His disciples asked Him, saying, Rabbi, who has sinned: this man or his parents, at least to be born blind?

3. Jesus answers, neither this man has sinned nor his parents; but at least, to make the deeds of God obvious in him.

4 I must labour  when it is daytime on the work of the ONE WHO sent Me, until night comes, when no man can work. 

5. When I Am in the world, I am the Light/Manifester of the World.

6. Having said this, He spit saliva earth-ward, and made a thing out of clay, and He smear the clay over the eyes.

7. And He says, Go away and be cleansed in the pool of Siloam (in Jerusalem), which is translated, be sent out (apostello). Therefore, he went to perform  ablution, and receive his sight and went away.

8.Then, the neighbors and those who see him before, that he had been a blind beggar, say, is this not the one sitting down to beg?

9 Some say, he is the one, others say, not indeed, but he is similar to him. But the same man, says that, I am.

10. Then they ask him, how then did your eyes opened up?

11. he answers, the Man called Jesus made clay, and smear over my eyes; and told me, go away unto pool of Siloam and perform ablution, then, I went away and washed, and I recovered my sight.

12. And they ask him; where is that man? He says, I'm not aware.

The Pharisees pursue the man that recover his sight out of the temple 

13 so they brought the same man, who was blind in the past, towards the Pharisees.

14 howbeit, it was on Sabbath day in which Jesus made clay, and opened up his eyes.

15. Then, the Pharisees again asks him, how he had recovered his sight? Moreover, he tells them, by putting clay upon my eyes, I washed, and I can see.

16 Then, someone from the Pharisees says, that Man is not from God, because, He does not keep the Sabbath. However, another says, how can a sinful man do such wonders? And there is a schism among them.

17. Then, they ask the one who was blind, again, what do you say about Him for opening your eyes? However, he says, He is a Prophet.

18. therefore, the Jews did not believe concerning him, that he had been blind and received sight, until when the parents of the same man who receive sight, were called.

19. And they ask them, saying, is this your son, who you say that, he was born blind? how then does he see thing from now?

20 then his parents answer and say, we are aware that this is our son, and that he was born blind.

21. But, we are not aware of how he can see from now, or who has opened his eyes, we do not know. Ask him; he has things of maturity, he will preach about it himself.

22 his parents said this, for, they fear the Jews; no doubt, the Jews have already consented, in case  any-person at least, profess Him as Christ, the same will become excommunicated (put out of synagogue). 

23 Because of this, his parents said, he possesses maturity, ask him.

24 Then, they call the man who had been blind, out, the second time, and tell him, give glory to God; we know that this man is a sinner.

25 Then, the man answers, I am not aware, if He is a sinner. But one thing I am aware of is that, I was blind, but from now, I can see.

26. Then, they ask him, what did He do to you? How did He open up your eyes?

27 He answered them, I have told you already, and you did not listen. Why do you desire to hear again? Are you not even desiring to become His disciples?

28. And they mock him, and say, you are a disciple of that One; but we are disciples of Moses.

29 We know that God preached to Moses, but as of this man, we do not know where He is from.

30. The man answers, and tells them, no doubt, this is to be wondered at, in that you do not know where He is from and He has opened my eyes.

31 We know that God does not hear sinners; in case, any person is pious (reverent to God), and does HIS desire, he will be heard.

32 it has not been heard from ages, that any person open up the eyes of one born blind.

33 if this man has not been from God, He cannot do anything.

34. They answer and tell him, you were born altogether in sin, and will you be teaching us? And they cast him out.

If you can truly see, you will discern by sight

35 Jesus heard that, they have ejected him outside, and having found him, He says; man, do you have faith unto the Son?

36 And he answers, and says, who is He, Lord, at least, I will have faith unto Him?

37 Jesus tells him, you have seen Him, even the One preaching with you, the Same is He.

38. And he says, I believe, Lord, and he prostrates in worship to Him.

39. And Jesus says, I have come into the world unto this decision making (personal judgment), at least, those who never see things, will look at the thing, and those who have become blind will also see the thing. 

40 and those from the Pharisees who are with Him heard these things. And they ask Him, we are not blind, are we?

41 Jesus tells them, if you were blind, you would not possibly have a sin; but now, you say that, we are looking at the things; so your sins will remain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Isaiah 1

ISAIAH (Jah saves- Yesha Yah yesha yahu ) Introduction: Isaiah was a Prophet, Seer and a gospel preacher before gospel was actualized. His n...