Thursday, June 19, 2025

John Chapter 14

 John 14

The present day truth: Believe God and believe Jesus Christ also. 

1. Do not be agitated in your heart; have faith unto God, Have Faith unto Me ALSO.

2. In My FATHER's house, there will be many mansions. Moreover, if it is not to prepare a place for you, (would I) have possibly told you that, I will go away?

catching up of saints was predicted 

3. And in case I go away and prepare you a place; I am coming again to receive you towards Myself, at least where I am, even you shall be.

4. And you are aware of the WAY unto where I will go hence.

5. Thomas tells Him, Lord, we are not aware of where you are going hence; how is it possible to be aware of the WAY ?

6. Jesus tells him, of Me, is the Way to the Truth, even for zoe-Life. No man comes towards the FATHER, if not through Me.

Jesus is a block off the chip of HIS INVISIBLE FATHER-God 

7. If you had absolutely known Me; you would have absolutely known HIM, and away from now, you will possibly be aware of HIM and clearly discern My FATHER.

8. Philip tells Him, Lord, show us the FATHER, HE is sufficient (to ward off all barriers) for us.

9. Jesus tells him, I have been with you for so much a space of time, and you did not know Me, Philip? Those who have clearly discerned Me, would have clearly discerned the FATHER. How will you ask; show us the FATHER?

10 Don't you have Faith that I am in the FATHER, and the FATHER is in Me? The utterances (rhema) that I tell you, have not been preached from Myself; but the FATHER WHO has been doing the same deeds/works, dwells in Me

11. Believe Me that I Am in the FATHER, and the FATHER is in Me; if not, believe also because of the same works/deeds.

Pray in the Name of Jesus for Holy Spirit baptism

12. Amen, I tell you and so shall it be, those who believe unto Me, the works which I do, they will do likewise, because a great part of This THING (by SPIRIT baptism) will be done, as I go away towards the FATHER.

13 because as you will possibly ask for THIS THING in My Name (Authority), it will be done, at least for the FATHER to be glorified in the Son.

14 In case, something of Me and for Me, is asked, in My Name,  it will be done. 

15. In case, you selflessly-Love Me, keep My injunctions.

Jesus promises the Invited/Summoned SPIRIT of God. 

16. And I will request the FATHER, and HE will give you another Summoned ONE (Invited near/instead), at least to be with you, unto the ages.

17 The SPIRIT of Truth, WHOM the world will not receive, because they can not see nor absolutely know HIM. You will absolutely know HIM, for HE will stay near you, and will be IN you.

18. HE will come towards you, not to leave you as orphans/parentless.

Oneness/unity is by connection to Christ as Christ is connected to God 

19. A little while, the world will no longer see Me. Moreover, you will be seeing Me, even as you live, I still live on.

20. In that same day, you will know that, I am in My FATHER and you are in Me, and I, in you.

21. Those who hold on to My mandate and keep it, they are those who selflessly-Love Me. Moreover, those who selflessly-Love Me, will be Loved by My FATHER; and I will selflessly-Love them, and show Myself to them.

22. (another) Judah, who is not of Iscariote, tells Him: Lord, why will it happen, that You are about to be showing Yourself to us later on and not indeed to the world?

23. Jesus answers and tells him, in case ANYBODY Loves Me by keeping My words, even My FATHER will Love him, and will come towards him, and make residence/mansion near him.

24. Those who never Love Me, will not keep My words; and the words which you have heard, are not mine, but of the FATHER WHO has sent Me.

HOLY SPIRIT: THE True giver of the Peace of Christ; a Teacher and a Reminder.

25. This Same (Holy SPIRIT), I have preached to you, will abide near you;

26. And, the SUMMONED ONE (parakletos), WHO is the Holy SPIRIT, WHOM the FATHER will dispatch (on a mission) in My Name, the Same will teach you all things, and quietly remind you, all things that I have told you.

27. Never should your heart be agitated, don't even be timid (afraid). Peace (being set at one again with the Father) that has left you, will be given to you; Peace that is of Me will be given to you; I will give you, not just as the world would give.

Holy SPIRIT : THE GREATEST to Jesus, the secret of His Success 

28 you heard that I said, I am going away. If you Love Me, you will possibly rejoice that I am going towards the FATHER. Because the GREATEST (meizon) to Me, WHO is of the FATHER is coming towards you. 

29. And, I have told you now, before it happens. At least, you will believe whenever it happens.

30. I will no longer preached much things with you; because, the Ruler of the world will come, and will have/hold on to nothing in Me.

31. But, at least the world absolutely know, that I selflessly-Love the FATHER, and just as the FATHER has commanded Me, I have done likewise. Rise up, as we go away from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Isaiah 1

ISAIAH (Jah saves- Yesha Yah yesha yahu ) Introduction: Isaiah was a Prophet, Seer and a gospel preacher before gospel was actualized. His n...