John 15
Jesus; the true vine; The FATHER is the vine-dresser and you are the branches
1. I am the truthful grape-vine, and My FATHER, is the vine-dresser.
2. All vine-branches in Me which are not bearing fruit, HE will remove. and all fruits bearing ones, will be pruned, at least to bear more fruits.
3. You are cleansed already, through the words that I have preached to you.
4. Abide in Me, and I in you. Just as a vine-branch cannot bear fruit from itself, except it abides in the grape-vine; likewise neither you, except you abide in Me.
5. I am the Grape-vine; you are the vine-branches. Those who abide in Me, and I in them, the same people will bear much fruits; for, separately apart from Me, you cannot do anything.
6. In case, anyone would not abide in Me, he will be thrown outside, and will dry up as a branch, and they will gather them together and be thrown into the fire, and be burnt.
7. In case, you abide in Me, and My utterances (rhema) abide in you, ask for what in case you desire, and it will happen unto you.
8. My FATHER will be glorified in this, at least you will bear fruits and many will become My disciple.
9. Just as the Father selflessly-Loves Me, even I have Loved you. Abide in My selfless-Love.
The one and only law of Jesus is to Agape-Love everyone
10. In case, you would keep My injunction, you will abide in My Love, just as, I have kept, {My FATHER's injunction}, and abide in HIS selfless-Love.
11. I have preached these things to you, at least, for My joy to be in you, and your joy will be fully-filled.
12. This is My commandment/mandate, at least, selflessly-Love one another, just as I have selflessly-Loved you.
13. No man has a great selfless-Love as this, at least for someone to lay down his soul for the sake of his friends.
14. You are My friends, provided you do what I command you.
15. I will no longer call you servant, for a servant is not aware of what his lord is doing. So, I call you friends, for I have made known to you, all things which I heard from My FATHER.
16. You have not chosen Me, but I have chosen you, and positioned you, at least for you to go and bear fruits and at least, for your fruits to possibly stay, you will ask the FATHER in My Name, and you will be given.
17. I have commanded you this thing, at least, to Selflessly-Love one another.
Persecution fron the world was predicted
18. If the world hate you, you know that they first of all, hate Me.
19. If you were from the world, the world would possibly like their own; but, you are not from the world, because I have chosen you out of the world, and by this reason, the world will hate you.
20. Remember the words which I told you, no servant is the greatest to his lord. If they persecute Me, they will persecute you; and if they keep My words, they will keep yours.
21. But, they will do all those things unto you because of My Name, for they are not aware of the ONE Who dispatch Me on a mission.
22. If I had not come and preached to them, they would not have had sin; but now, they do not have pretext concerning their sin.
23. Those who hate Me, also, hate My FATHER.
24. If those works, which no other man has done, were not done among them, they would have no sin; but, now, they have seen, and hated even I and My FATHER.
25. But, at least they will fulfill the words written in their law: they hated Me without a cause/cost (Ps 69:4)
The SPIRIT will only testify to the Truth
26. Whenever, The Summoned ONE shall come for the sake of Me, WHO will be dispatched to you from the FATHER; even the SPIRIT of Truth, WHO will proceeds from the FATHER; the Same SPIRIT will testify concerning Me.
27. And you will also testify, because you have been with Me from the early stage.
No comments:
Post a Comment