Thursday, June 19, 2025

John Chapter 16

John 16

Persecution is predicted for the disciples in the temple 

1. I preached these things, at least, for you not to fall into scandal of apostasy.

2. The hour is coming, everyone will do things to excommunicate/put you out of synagogue; and those who will kill you, will think on the contrary, at least, they are offering service/ministration to God;

3. And they will do these things, for they neither know the FATHER, nor Me.

4. But, I preached this thing to you, at least, you will remember it, that I have told you whenever their hours shall come. Moreover, I did not tell you this from the early stage because I was with you.

5. But now, I will go hence toward the ONE Who sent Me, and you ask Me nothing of where I am going?

6. But because I have preached this thing to you, your heart is fully filled with sadness.

Three things The SPIRIT will do: convict the Unbelievers of Apostasy, their 'disconnect' from Justification and subjection to final judgments 

7 I tell you the truth, on the contrary, it is of advantage to you, at least for Me to go away; because, if I do not go away, the Summoned ONE (near you and in My stead) (Parakletos) will never comes towards you; but, if I go, HE will be dispatched towards you.

8. And on coming, The Same (SPIRIT) will confute/convict the World concerning offence/sin, and concerning Justification, and concerning Judgment. 

9. Concerning offence/sin indeed, because they do not have faith unto Me;

10. Also, concerning Justification, for which I have gone towards the FATHER and they will no longer behold Me;

11. Moreover, concerning Judgment, because the rulers of this world shall be judged.

12. I still have many things to tell you, but, you cannot bear them for now.

13. However, when the SPIRIT OF TRUTH shall come, the SAME SPIRIT will guide/lead you unto all truth; for HE will not preach out of HIMSELF, but as much as HE will preach; listen (to HIM), even as HE comes to announce in detail to you.

14. The Same (SPIRIT) will magnify/glorify Me, because HE will take our of things of Mine, and announce in detail to you.

15. All things, as much as the FATHER has, are Mine; so, by this reason, I have said that, HE will take of what is Mine, and declare to you.

No more sorrow, The Spirit of Joy is here 

16. A little while, you will no longer behold Me, because I will go hence towards the FATHER; and a little while again, you will clearly discern Me.

17. Therefore, some out of His disciples say towards one another, what is this thing which He tells us: a little while, you will not behold Me; and, again a little while, you will clearly discern Me? And why? Because I am going away towards the FATHER.

18. Then, they say, {what is} this thing which He has said, why a little while? We do not know what He is preaching.

19. Jesus knew the thing that, they want to ask Him, and told them, do you enquire within one another concerning this thing, for I said, a little while, even you will not behold Me (as a spectator); and again, a little while, you will clear discern Me?

20. Surely, I say unto you, and so shall it be, for you will weep and mourn, but the world will rejoice; you will be distressed, but your sadness will become cheerfulness.

21. Whenever a woman is to bring forth a child, she will have grief, for her hour has come; but whenever she beget, she will no longer remember the anguish, through the joy that a man is born into the world.

22. Therefore, even as you indeed will have grief now; nevertheless, you will see again, that your heart will rejoice, and no one will take away your joy from you.

Use the authority in the Name: Jesus

23. you have not request/pray, not even for anything in My Name. So, in that day, Amen and amen, I tell you, certain things of Me, you will possibly ask the FATHER, will be given to you.

24. Until now, You have not asked, not even one thing, in My Name. Ask and you will receive, at least, for your joy to be made full.

25. I have preached to you in allegories, but the hour has come when I will no longer preach to you in allegory, but will frankly declare/announce these things in detail to you concerning the FATHER.

26. In that day, I did not tell you, that I will be praying/requesting from the Father concerning you so, ask in My Name;

27 because the FATHER God  like (Philei) you, in that, you like Me, and believe that I proceed forth from HIM.

28. I proceeded from the FATHER, and came into the world. Again, I will leave the world, and travel towards the FATHER.

29. His disciples said, behold, now You preach frankly, and say nothing in allegory.

30. Now, we are aware that You know all things, and anyone has no need to at least question You. We believe by this, that you proceeded out from God.

31. Jesus answers them, do you just, believe now? 

I Am not alone 

32. Behold, the hour is coming, and it has come, at least, you will be scattered abroad, each person on his own, and I will be left alone; but I AM NOT ALONE, for the FATHER is with Me.

Be courage to subdue the world system in Christ Jesus. 

33. I have preached these things to you, at least, in Me, you will have Peace (eirene with God). In the world, you will have afflictions but be courageous to subdue the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Isaiah 1

ISAIAH (Jah saves- Yesha Yah yesha yahu ) Introduction: Isaiah was a Prophet, Seer and a gospel preacher before gospel was actualized. His n...