Thursday, June 19, 2025

JOHN Chapter 17

John 17

The true Lord's Prayer: Jesus still asked for His right from His FATHER (Ps 2:8)

1. Jesus raised up His eyes unto heaven, and preached these things, saying, FATHER, the hour has come, glorify YOUR Son, at least, as the Son has glorified You.

2. Just as YOU have given Him Authority over all flesh, and at least, everybody you have given Him, to give them Eternal Life.

3. Moreover, this is Eternal Life, at least, to absolutely know YOU, the only Truthful God, and Jesus Christ, Whom YOU have sent. 

4. I have glorified YOU upon the Earth, I have accomplished the work, which YOU gave to Me, at least, to be done.

5. And now, FATHER, YOU shall glorify Me, in front of the world. YOUR OWN glory which I have with YOU, by being with/near to YOU.

Jesus prays for His disciples

6. I have made Your Name manifest to men, whom YOU have given to Me out from the world. They are YOURS, and YOU gave them even to Me, and they have kept YOUR words.

7. Now, they have known that all people, as many that are given to Me, are with/near to YOU;

8. For, I have given them the utterances (rhema) which YOU gave to Me, and they have received them, and they truly know that I proceed out from YOU; and have Faith that You have sent Me.

9. I am praying (requesting) about them. I do not pray about the world, but about those whom YOU gave to Me, for they are YOURS.

10. Even all that are Mine, are YOURS; as YOURS are Mine; and YOU will be glorified in them.

11. And I will no longer be in the world, but they will be in the world, even as I am coming towards YOU. The Holy FATHER, keep them, whom YOU have given to Me in YOUR Name (authority), at least for them to be one, just as WE (are).

12. While being with them, I have preserved those whom YOU have given to Me, in YOUR Name. I have kept them and none of them will perish, except the son of perdition, at least, for the scripture to be fulfilled.

13. But, now I am coming towards YOU ; and I have preached these things in the world, at least, to have My joy fulfilled in them.

14. I have given them YOUR words, and the world hate them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.

15. I do not pray (enquire) to take them away from the world, but, to keep them from evil ones.

16. They are not of the world, just as I am not of the world.

17. They shall be consecrated by the truth. YOUR words is the truth.

18. Just as YOU have sent Me into the world, even I am sending them into the world;

19. And, as I am consecrated for their sake, at least even those who are mine will be consecrated/made holy by the truth.

Jesus prays for all that will believe worldwide 

20. Moreover, I do not pray concerning only these ones, but, even concerning those who will have faith unto Me through their words.

21. At least all, shall be one, just as YOU, the FATHER is in Me, and I in YOU. At least, even they will be in US. And at least, the world will believe that YOU have sent Me.

22. And the glory which YOU have given Me, even I have given them. And at least, they will be one, just as We are (ONE):

23. I, in them, and YOU in Me, at least they will be completed unto one (unity), and at least, the world will know that You have sent Me, and selflessly-love them, just as (YOU) selflessly-Love Me

24. FATHER; those whom YOU gave to Me, I desire, at least, they shall be with Me even where I am. At least, they will see My glory, which YOU have given to Me, prior to the conception/foundation of the world, because YOU selflessly-Love Me.

25 FATHER, even as the world does not know YOU, but I absolutely know YOU, and these Righteous ones have known YOU WHO sent Me.

26. And I have made known to them YOUR character/position/Name, at least to make known, the Love which You Love Me is in them as they will even be in Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Isaiah 1

ISAIAH (Jah saves- Yesha Yah yesha yahu ) Introduction: Isaiah was a Prophet, Seer and a gospel preacher before gospel was actualized. His n...